Expedition to Iceland with space for you as a teacher
Visit to an innovative icelandic school
Practical activities and teachniques
THE COURSE OFFERS YOU TO
- Space to get known better you as a teacher, focuse on yout teaching
- Practical activities, leadership
- Visit to innovative school
- amazing icelanding landscape
- develop a personal activity plan – how to put new knowledge into action back home
- meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation
- enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity
- Teachers of pre-primary schools, primary and secondary schools and vocational schools.
- Adult education teachers.
- Teachers of special needs.
- Teacher trainers.
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors.
- Headmasters/principals/managers of schools and organizations offering adult education or vocational education.
HOW DO WE WORK?
This course is set in “expedition style” – we travel around icelandic landscape, staying on each site few nights.
Travelling together give us a space to share, discuss, talk to each other.Positive atmosphere, exchange and fun is a part of the process during the week. Our approach is experiential, focusing mostly on practice, program is led by experienced leaders.
During the week we work with group dynamics, offer you practical activities and experience also group rituals and activities useful for your practice.
Before the course we provide participants with preparatory tasks and we provide also support after the course.
Every day we reflect up on what have we done, what was the purpose and how can we use this back home/professionally, how can we adopt it to our professional life, schools – and learning conditions in Europe
(Sunday afternoon – Friday afternoon)
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Each participant obtains The Certificate of Attendance and confirmation to Europass.
650 € (EUR) course fee/participant equals 740 $ (USD)
785 € (EUR) subsistance cost/participant equals 850 $ (USD)
IN TOTAL 1435 € (EUR) equals 1595 $ (USD)
- programme (40 hours), materials and equipment
- field trips, excursions, school visits
- all meals including coffee breaks
- accommodation (5 nights)
- local travel
- organizational support before, during and after the course
- administration and certificates
HOW TO COVER THE PRICE FROM YOUR ERASMUS PROJECT
We will charge you 650 € for the course fee. This fee consists of two parts:
- Course fee – 480 € / 6 days course which will be fully covered from your project (You obtain 80 €/ day)
- Additionl costs 170 € / participant – The price is higher due to high-quality and intensity of the course program, the rest of the amount could be covered from other budget categories and savings or with participant contribution.
We will charge you 785 € for subsistence cost, which could be covered from project budget – subsistence costs. You obtain 153 €/day, the rest of this amount could be used to cover course fee.