Development of leadership skills for school management staff
13.- 18.3. 2023
11.- 16.4. 2024
THE COURSE OFFERS YOU TO
- develop your leadership and management skills together with colleague from Europe
- improve your strategic planning and dealing with resources
- get to know strategy and management tools for school development
- learn how to handle difficult situations and communication conflicts
- school team – how to make your staff happy and productive (human resources management)
- learn how to support school environment – school staff, students, parents
- develop a personal activity plan – how to put new knowledge into action back home and how to support the school development
- tmeet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation
- enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity
- Headmasters/principals/managers of schools and organizations offering adult education or vocational education
- Teacher trainers
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors
- Deputy headteachers, future head teachers, team leaders
HOW DO WE WORK?
The main methods will be through practical training, cooperative work, various activities and discussions. The content is thematic and interdisciplinary and based on ”learning by doing” combined with “reflection upon action”.
Our approach is experiential, focusing mostly on practice, workshops and lectures are led by experienced lecturer as well by teachers and educators from practise.
We offer space for sharing experience and expertise among participants. Positive atmosphere, exchange and fun is a part of the process during the week.
Before the course we provide participants with preparatory tasks and we provide also support after the course.
Every day we reflect up on what have we done, what was the purpose and how can we use this back home/professionally, how can we adopt it to our professional life, schools – and learning conditions in Europe
(Sunday afternoon – Saturday morning)
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Each participant obtains The Certificate of Attendance and confirmation to Europass.
Courses are held in Prague city centre – one of the most beautiful historical towns in Europe.
We will visit some Prague highlights during the programme. We can recommend you accommodation nearby course venue and help you to plan your visit of Prague.
815 euro/participant consists of
- 650 euro course fee/participant
Price includes: program (40 hours) and materials
school visits, meetings, field trips, local transport
organizational support before, during and after the course
administration and certificates
- 165 euro/participant organizational costs
Price includes: coffee breaks
5x lunch including lunch
Price does not include: accommodation
meals out of the program time
How to cover the price?
- Course fee – 560 € / 7 days course which will be fully covered from your project (You obtain 80 €/ day)
Organisational costs – the rest of the amount (differ for different ourses) – which could be covered from organizational costs budget. You obtain 100€ / participant for organizational costs; or the amount could be covered from other budget categories and savings or with participant contribution. The price is higher due to high-quality and intensity of the course program.
- Organisational costs 165 euro/participant
Could be covered from project budget – subsistence costs. Amount you obtain differ in different countries.