Using stories, narratives and storytelling in the learning process on the examples of interesting projects
31.10. – 6.11.2021
27.3. – 2.4.2022
20.11. – 26.11.2022
THE COURSE OFFERS YOU TO
- understand the magic of stories as a natural resource of real-life learning
- know examples of story- based projects for global learning
- get new ides how to use stories for cross-curricular teaching and learning
- learn how to link the curriculum thematically across the different ages and throughout the school year
- experience how could story-based learning and storytelling enhance intercultural understanding
- develop a personal activity plan – how to put new knowledge into action back home
- meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation
- enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity
- Teachers of pre-primary schools, primary and secondary schools and vocational schools
- Adult education teachers
- Teachers of special needs
- Teacher trainers
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors
- Headmasters/principals/managers of schools and organizations offering adult education or vocational education
HOW DO WE WORK?
The main methods will be through practical training, cooperative work, various activities and discussions. The content is thematic and interdisciplinary and based on ”learning by doing” combined with “reflection upon action”.
Our approach is experiential, focusing mostly on practice, workshops and lectures are led by experienced lecturer as well by teachers and educators from practise.
We offer space for sharing experience and expertise among participants. Positive atmosphere, exchange and fun is a part of the process during the week.
Before the course we provide participants with preparatory tasks and we provide also support after the course.
Every day we reflect up on what have we done, what was the purpose and how can we use this back home/professionally, how can we adopt it to our professional life, schools – and learning conditions in Europe
(Sunday afternoon – Saturday morning)
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Each participant obtains The Certificate of Attendance and confirmation to Europass.
Courses are held in Prague city centre – one of the most beautiful historical towns in Europe.
We will visit some Prague highlights during the programme. We can recommend you accommodation nearby course venue and help you to plan your visit of Prague.
International evening on Monday and cruise on Vltava river with final dinner is including in the programme.
675 € (EUR) equals 817 $ (USD)
- programme and materials
- coffee breaks and 5x lunch at the course venue
(Monday to Friday)
- international evening on Monday
- evening cruise on the Vltava river with final dinner
- organizational support before, during and after the course
- administration and certificates
Price does not include:
- meals out of the program time
If you are 5 or more participants from one institution you pay only
640 € / participant.
HOW TO COVER THE PRICE FROM YOUR ERASMUS PROJECT
We will charge you 675 € for 7 days course. This fee consists
of two parts:
- Course fee – 490 € / 7 days course which will be fully covered from your project (You obtain 70 €/ day)
- Organisational costs – 185 € / participant which could be covered from organizational costs budget. You obtain
350 € / participant for organizational costs; the rest of the amount could be used for your organizational and administration costs in your school