Link different subjects together throught the educational projects
Practical tips and hands on activities for math, science, art, language or geography
Outdoor learning as a crosscuricculum theme
11. – 16.4. 2022
12. – 17.9. 2022
10. – 15.6. 2023
11. – 16.9. 2023
THE COURSE OFFERS YOU TO
- Ideas for learning accross the subjects
- Practical examples for activities which can be use for learning in different subjects but the same way
- Hands on activities for math, geography, language, scince, music, art, physical education and how connect to the thred line
- Ideas for school projetcs
- Tips how to teach accross the curiculum
- develop a personal activity plan – how to put new knowledge into action back home
- meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation
- enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity
- Teachers of pre-primary schools, primary and secondary schools and vocational schools.
- Adult education teachers.
- Teachers of special needs.
- Teacher trainers.
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors.
- Headmasters/principals/managers of schools and organizations offering adult education or vocational education.
HOW DO WE WORK?
The main methods will be through practical training, cooperative work, various activities and discussions. The content is thematic and interdisciplinary and based on ”learning by doing” combined with “reflection upon action”.
Our approach is experiential, focusing mostly on practice, workshops and lectures are led by experienced lecturer as well by teachers and educators from practise.
We offer space for sharing experience and expertise among participants. Positive atmosphere, exchange and fun is a part of the process during the week.
Before the course we provide participants with preparatory tasks and we provide also support after the course.
Every day we reflect up on what have we done, what was the purpose and how can we use this back home/professionally, how can we adopt it to our professional life, schools – and learning conditions in Europe
(Sunday afternoon – Friday afternoon)
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Each participant obtains The Certificate of Attendance and confirmation to Europass.
685 € (EUR) course fee/participant equals 829 $ (USD)
615 € (EUR) subsistance cost/participant equals 744 $ (USD)
IN TOTAL 1300 € (EUR) equals 1573 $ (USD)
- programme (40 hours), materials and equipment
- field trips, excursions, school visits
- all meals including coffee breaks
- accommodation (5 nights)
- local travel
- organizational support before, during and after the course
- administration and certificates
HOW TO COVER THE PRICE FROM YOUR ERASMUS PROJECT
We will charge you 685 € for the course fee. This fee consists from two parts:
- Course fee – 420 € / 6 days course which will be fully covered from your project (You obtain 70 €/ day)
- Organisational costs – 265 € / participant which could be covered from organizational costs budget. You obtain 350 € / participant for organizational costs; the rest of the amount could be used for your organizational and administration costs in your school.
We will charge you 615 € for subsistence cost, which could be covered from project budget – subsistence costs. Amount you obtain differ in different countries.