Learning by playing in nature – online program
WHY to go OUT
WHAT to do OUTDOORS
HOW to use NATURE as a classroom
ROLE of teacher in OUTDOOR learning
INSPIRATION for your OUTDOOR practice
SHARING your OUTDOOR experience with other participants
PROGRAM OFFERS YOU TO
- motivation to go out
- practical activities, tips, and inspiration
- space to plan your own steps
- your own experience and sharing with your colleagues from different countries
- Certificate of Attendance
4 weeks + 1 final reflection week
- Teachers of pre-primary schools, primary and secondary schools and vocational schools
- Adult education teachers
- Teachers of special needs
- Teacher trainers
4 STEPS – 4 WEEKS IN EACH STEP YOU GET
- drop of theory and video
- 1 waiting game – simply, no special equipment, fun
- 2 tips and tricks for your outdoor learning every week
- 3 practical outdoor activities every week
- more links to resources and materials
- a lot of motivation and inspiration
- + 1 week to reflect and plan next steps for your practice
1.step Learning in nature – effective way of learning through an experience
2.step The essence of outdoor learning – roots, definitions and context
3.step Game as the best tool for teachers – Potential and overlap of games in learning
4. step Role of a teacher – leading a learning process
Final step – final celebration, sharing and reflection, certificate ceremony
HOW DO WE WORK?
Once you register to the program you obtain access to the program classroom.
Every week we go through each step and add all materials and tasks for the week.
It’s up to you how fast and how deep you dive into each step.
2x Zoom meeting – first and last to week to know each other and sharing your experience
You have access to the program materials even after its completion. You will always have all the methodologies, worksheets, links, and videos at hand on the program website.
At the same time, you can share your experiences and questions with the other participants and your tutors, who are available during the program time to answer your questions and support you.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Each participant obtains The Certificate of Attendance and confirmation to Europass.
59 € (EUR) equals 72 $ (USD)
- 2x zoom meeting – welcome and final online meeting
- access to all materials during and after the program
- ccess to program classroom and FB group where you can share your experience with all participants
- support and help of the program tutors)