COURSES OFFER YOU
- practical workshops and seminars
- experienced and professional leaders from practice
- sharing experience with the participants from across the Europe
- international evening and cruise on Vltava river with final dinner as a part of the programme
- coffee breaks and lunches included in a course fee
- high quality of background, material and equipment
- support before and after the course
HOW DO WE WORK?
The main methods will be through practical training, cooperative work, various activities and discussions. The content is thematic and interdisciplinary and based on ”learning by doing” combined with “reflection upon action”.
The fundamental approach of the course program is the holistic method in leadership. Lectures and practical workshops present the theoretical and philosophical background for understanding main principles and forms of leadership.
Positive atmosphere, exchange and fun is a part of the process during the week.
Every day we reflect up on what have we done, what was the purpose and how can we use this back home/professionally, how can we adopt it to our professional life, schools – and learning conditions in Europe.
(Sunday evening – Saturday morning)
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Each participant obtains The Certificate of Attendance and confirmation to Europass.
COURSES ARE HELD IN PRAGUE CITY CENTRE WHICH IS
ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HISTORICAL TOWNS IN EUROPE.
We will visit some Prague highlights during the programme. Moreover we can recommend you accommodation nearby course venue and help you to plan your visit of Prague.
In addition international evening on Monday and cruise on Vltava river with final dinner is including in the programme.