fun and educative week in an exotic background
26.11. – 1.12. 2023
24.11. – 29.11 2024
THE COURSE OFFERS YOU TO
- theory backgroud and philosophy approach to the GAME as phenomen
- different kinds of games which would help you to achieve your goals
- practical tools how to create your own games
- tips for useful games and activities for learning
- how to support motivation of your pupils so games would be a part of education
- focuse on games which involve minimal material requirements and have very simple rules so they are understandable for children. Meanwhile their potential impact and effectiveness are truly global.
- Teachers of pre-primary schools, primary and secondary schools and vocational schools.
- Adult education teachers.
- Teachers of special needs.
- Teacher trainers.
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors.
- Headmasters/principals/managers of schools and organizations offering adult education or vocational education.
HOW DO WE WORK?
The main methods will be through practical training, cooperative work, various activities and discussions. The content is thematic and interdisciplinary and based on ”learning by doing” combined with “reflection upon action”.
Our approach is experiential, focusing mostly on practice, workshops and lectures are led by experienced lecturer as well by teachers and educators from practise.
We offer space for sharing experience and expertise among participants. Positive atmosphere, exchange and fun is a part of the process during the week.
Before the course we provide participants with preparatory tasks and we provide also support after the course.
Every day we reflect up on what have we done, what was the purpose and how can we use this back home/professionally, how can we adopt it to our professional life, schools – and learning conditions in Europe
(Sunday afternoon – Friday afternoon)
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Each participant obtains The Certificate of Attendance and confirmation to Europass.
650 € (EUR) course fee/participant equals 740 $ (USD)
785 € (EUR) subsistance cost/participant equals 850 $ (USD)
IN TOTAL 1435 € (EUR) equals 1595 $ (USD)
- programme (40 hours), materials and equipment
- field trips, excursions, school visits
- all meals including coffee breaks
- accommodation (5 nights)
- local travel
- organizational support before, during and after the course
- administration and certificates
HOW TO COVER THE PRICE FROM YOUR ERASMUS PROJECT
We will charge you 650 € for the course fee. This fee consists of two parts:
- Course fee – 480 € / 6 days course which will be fully covered from your project (You obtain 80 €/ day)
- Additionl costs 170 € / participant – The price is higher due to high-quality and intensity of the course program, the rest of the amount could be covered from other budget categories and savings or with participant contribution.
We will charge you 785 € for subsistence cost, which could be covered from project budget – subsistence costs. You obtain 153 €/day, the rest of this amount could be used to cover course fee.