New ways of learnign developing creativity, motivation and curiosity in the Czech Republic
How to teach curriculum content interdisciplinary in the real world settings
5.9. – 10.9.2021
10.4. – 15.4.2022
4.9. – 9.9.2022
THE COURSE OFFERS YOU
- interdisciplinary content based on” learning by doing” combined with “reflection upon action”
- experience how to provoke and raise pupils´ curiosity by learning in the real world settings
- try methods of experience-based learning and sensory awareness as a way how to develop pupils´ creativity, motivation and curiosity
- learn how to improve pupils’ personal, social & emotional development
- get know new ways of learning in a cross-cultural perspective and share experience and knowledge with others
- learn how could outdoor environment help to motivate and re-motivate children who do not thrive in the traditional classroom environment, such as those from disadvantaged backgrounds
- develop a personal activity plan – how to put new knowledge into action back home and how to support the school development
- meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation
- to enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity
- Teachers of pre-primary schools, primary and secondary schools and vocational schools
- Adult education teachers
- Teachers of special needs
- Teacher trainers
HOW DO WE WORK?
The main methods will be through practical training, cooperative work, various activities and discussions. The content is thematic and interdisciplinary. Based on ”learning by doing” combined with “reflection upon action”. Through experiencing by heart, hand and head and outdoor activities we learn how to improve personal and social development, develop creativity, motivation and curiosity.
Positive atmosphere, exchange and fun is a part of the process during the week. The course will take place mainly outdoors close to nature, in the rural as well as the urban landscape, included field trips and visit of local schools.
Every day we reflect up on what have we done, what was the purpose and how can we use this back home/professionally, how can we adopt it to our professional life, schools – and learning conditions in Europe.
(Sunday afternoon – Friday afternoon)
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Each participant obtains The Certificate of Attendance and confirmation to Europass.
The course is residential, accommodation and food will be arranged by an organizer.
The course is held in Vigvam pension near Kutna Hora, close Prague, in the Czech Republic. Kutna hora is possibly the most popular and probably the most rewarding destination due to its amazing historical centre and silver mine history part of the World Heritage (UNESCO). We stay in a pleasant venue right in the heart of the town but close to nature.
685 € (EUR) course fee/participant equals 829 $ (USD)
615 € (EUR) subsistance cost/participant equals 744 $ (USD)
IN TOTAL 1300 € (EUR) equals 1573 $ (USD)
- programme (40 hours), materials and equipment
- field trips, excursions, school visits
- all meals including coffee breaks
- accommodation (5 nights)
- local travel
- organizational support before, during and after the course
- administration and certificates
HOW TO COVER THE PRICE FROM YOUR ERASMUS PROJECT
We will charge you 615 € for the course fee. This fee consists from two parts:
- Course fee –420 € / 6 days course which will be fully covered from your project (You obtain 70 €/ day)
- Organisational costs – 195 € / participant which could be covered from organizational costs budget. You obtain 350 € / participant for organizational costs; the rest of the amount could be used for your organizational and administration costs in your school.
We will charge you 685 € for subsistence cost, which could be covered from project budget – subsistence costs. Amount you obtain differ in different countries.