Do you know that for new program period you can invite an expert to your school/organization and cover the cost for her/his visit from KA1 budget?
Invited experts: schools can invite trainers, teachers, policy experts or other qualified
professionals from abroad who can help improve the teaching and learning at the receiving
For example, invited experts may provide training to the school staff, demonstrate new
teaching methods or help transfer good practices in organisation and management.
Invited experts can be any persons from another Programme Country with relevant expertise
in school education.
We are a group of proffesional trainers with long experience in school and adult education and are ready to deliver workshops, seminars, trainings or individual support for your teachers, school team or school management. https://outdoored.eu/team/
We are ready to prepare togethter with you a training for your team – in Prague with a professional background or we can come to your school,https://outdoored.eu/schools/
You can find more information in Erasmus programme guide
Deadline for Erasmus+ KA1 applications. Is 11th May 2021
How to apply?
Do you have questions?
Are you looking for a professional course?
You can choose professional and inspiring courses in the Czech Republic, Sweden and Portugal from our offer.
The Erasmus+ Programme Guide link is the main source of; detailed information on the award criteria, eligibility criteria, and funding rules can be found in Section B. If you are not sure with formulation, need more information about courses, would like to discuss your application, would like to plan a training for your team or have any other questions you can email us – email@example.com.
Some general tips for your application
if you would like to get more contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Main support will be given to the project mentioned in Erasmus+ Guidance:
Please be aware that if you include these topic into your application you could have more chance to succeed. Our courses could help you to fulfil all these criteria and include activities and content which helps you to work whit topics mentioned above. How? Here are some arguments you can use in your application
- Outdoor learning brings the benefits of formal and informal education together – the most meaningful learning occurs through real-life, practical or hands-on activities.
- Outdoor learning tackles social mobility, giving children new and exciting experiences that inspire them to reach their true potential– outdoor activities are helpful for training refugee children, children from disadvantage background and intercultural classrooms.
- Learning outside the classroom is known to contribute significantly to improving pupils’ personal, social & emotional development. It could be useful for teachers and schools working with tolerance and diversity topics.
- Outdoor learning is interdisciplinary education field – you can teach outside any subject or topic, outdoor environment is great to learn not only Science but also Math, Art, History or secondary language – anything you might want.
- Our courses include methods of experience-based learning and sensory awareness which could support pupils with disadvantaged background and activities suitable for children with all types of disability.