Deadline for Erasmus+ KA1 applications. Is 11th May 2021
How to apply?
Do you have questions?
Are you looking for a professional course?
The Erasmus+ Programme Guide link is the main source of; detailed information on the award criteria, eligibility criteria, and funding rules can be found in Section B. If you are not sure with formulation, need more information about courses, would like to discuss your application, would like to plan a training for your team or have any other questions you can email us – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some general tips for your application
if you would like to get more contact us email@example.com
Main support will be given to the project mentioned in Erasmus+ Guidance:
Please be aware that if you include these topic into your application you could have more chance to succeed. Our courses could help you to fulfil all these criteria and include activities and content which helps you to work whit topics mentioned above. How? Here are some arguments you can use in your application
- Outdoor learning brings the benefits of formal and informal education together – the most meaningful learning occurs through real-life, practical or hands-on activities.
- Outdoor learning tackles social mobility, giving children new and exciting experiences that inspire them to reach their true potential– outdoor activities are helpful for training refugee children, children from disadvantage background and intercultural classrooms.
- Learning outside the classroom is known to contribute significantly to improving pupils’ personal, social & emotional development. It could be useful for teachers and schools working with tolerance and diversity topics.
- Outdoor learning is interdisciplinary education field – you can teach outside any subject or topic, outdoor environment is great to learn not only Science but also Math, Art, History or secondary language – anything you might want.
- Our courses include methods of experience-based learning and sensory awareness which could support pupils with disadvantaged background and activities suitable for children with all types of disability.
For the last 20 years we have had In-service teacher training courses with more than 3000 teachers and headmasters from 40 different countries from Europe, America, Asia and Australia.